OLD PLYMOUTH . UK
www.oldplymouth.uk
 

  Brian Moseley, Plymouth
Webpage created: October 04, 2021
Webpage updated: October 20, 2021

        

PLYMPTON

PLYMPTON SAINT MAURICE NATIONAL SCHOOL

The Plympton Saint Maurice National School was opened in School Lane, Plympton Earle, in 1874.

Under the Devon County Local Education Authority from October 1st 1902 onwards it became a Voluntary-aided Elementary School.  It could accommodate 140 boys and girls and Mr Phillip Turner was the master.  The average attendance in 1902 was 123 children.